Wed, Mar 15|
Drop-In Writing Circle | Miz Portiontè Floes
Attend a free drop-in writing circle for all ages and genres of writing. Bring something you’re working on, or just come ready to write.
Time & Location
Mar 15, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM PDT
Seattle, 2300 E Yesler Way, Seattle, WA 98122, USA
About the event
AAWA Member: Miz Portiontè Floes
Write With Hugo House: Seattle Writes presents:
Drop-In Writing Circle
- Meets 3rdWednesday of the month
- DATES: Feb. 15, March 15, April 19, May 17, June 21, July 19, Aug. 16, Sept. 20 & Oct. 18
- TIME: 6 –7:30 p.m. PT
- In person at the Douglass-Truth Branch Library
Attend a free drop-in writing circle for all ages and genres of writing. Bring something you’re working on, or just come ready to write. You will be able to share your work and get feedback—but only if you want to (no pressure). You can also use this time to increase productivity on your work in progress, surrounded by fellow writers.
Miz Portiontè Floes has always been fascinated with cultural history as well as literature. Despite Miz’s profound fondness for music, it was through poetry that Miz found her escape from the madness surrounding her, as an at-risk youth in a large city. What began as an escape soon transformed into a passion. Miz’s first manuscript, I’m Still Growing Vol. 1, was self-published in 2005.
- Library events and programs are free and everyone is welcome.
- Registration is not required.
- In partnership with @Douglass-TruthBranch | 2300 E. Yesler Way| 206-684-4704